Want a brighter, whiter smile?
At Dental Care Center, we offer professional smile whitening that is both safe and affordable. Whitening procedures can help remove old stains and lighten other discolorations in tooth enamel and dramatically enhance smile appearance. Smile whitening options include:
ZOOM!® In-Office Power Whitening
In just one visit, you can lighten your teeth by several shades!
The process is simple:
- We begin by recording your starting tooth shade.
- Your gums are covered using a special paint-on plastic material to isolate the teeth and keep them dry.
- Whitening gel is applied to the front surfaces of the teeth and then activated using a light specifically designed to interact with gel ingredients to break through old stains and whiten tooth surfaces.
- We repeat this process two to three times while you relax in the dental chair and wear headphones to listen to your favorite music or watch our chairside TV.
- In about an hour, we remove the covering and compare your new shade - often many shades lighter than your beginning shade!
Want a brighter smile, instantly?
Come relax with us for an hour or so - you'll love the results! Learn more about ZOOM!®
Custom Home Whitening Kits
We also offer take-home whitening products, which allow you to whiten by wearing custom-fitted dental trays filled with a mild professional whitening solution for 20-30 minutes a day. Usually you can see changes in about 2 weeks. This method is as effective as in-office whitening, it just takes longer.
Over-the-Counter Whitening Products
Often, patients ask us about whitening products sold in retail stores. These products get mixed reviews in dental literature regarding strength, effectiveness and ease of use.
As your dental health care providers, we do not recommend over-the-counter whitening products. We feel teeth whitening is best performed by a dental professional who can guide you on the use of professional-strength products and monitor the results with your overall dental health in mind.
Are you ready to brighten up your look? Contact Us today and learn more about our teeth whitening services.
|Dental Care Center
3432 Mercer University Drive
Macon, GA 31204
|Phone: (478) 755-8366
For Orthodontic Patients: (800) 711-4500
Fax: (478) 755-8399
Map & Directions